Be Modern at St. Margaret's
Brochure for St Margarets Estate, Edgware
Roger Malcolm Ltd, about 1935
This brochure advertises homes available on St Margaret’s Estate in Edgware. It was published by London-based builder Roger Malcolm Ltd in about 1935.
The first houses at St Margaret’s were designed by architect Herbert A Welch. The brochure shows a range of detached and semi-detached houses that are typical of modernist suburban homes in the 1930s. The houses are symmetrical, have curved bay windows and a white facade.